The Silver Suitcase Airstream

The Silver Suitcase Airstream

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Cherry on Top of the Silver Suitcase™ (Vintage Trailer Show )

The Modernism Week Vintage Trailer Show two-day extravaganza was a whirlwind of fun, was it not, people?!  And, I can't wait for next year.

Meeting everyone, and ogling all of the other interiors of the trailers - was Trailer eye candy, unlike any other.

Thank you to everyone who came out with their trailers, thank you to everyone who volunteered, pitched in, worked, thank you to the Hilton for having us and most importantly,  thank you to all of the visitors, you all were great!

As Sunday was winding down, I was seriously surprised and touched when I won Best Modernism Trailer for my airstream -  there were 34 other outstanding rigs there!

Here I am with Mona, the organizer extraordinaire of the Vintage Trailer Show, and my nifty Award!
(I feel like I should share the award with Mona who is the supa-dupa organizer of all organizers!)


What an incredible ending to a really fun-filled weekend. See, even we get into awards season here in Trailer Land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment