The Silver Suitcase Airstream

The Silver Suitcase Airstream

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hooray for Hollywood + Coachella! WOOT! WOOT!

There's been A LOT of press on Palm Springs lately, mainly focusing on the "Who's Who" of Hollywood, and who are buying and playing here.

As I've said before, Hollywood and the Power Players have been coming to Palm Springs since the 1920's, and I don't see them stopping any time soon.

The daily industry insider, The Hollywood Reporter devoted a section on Palm Springs in their weekly magazine edition. I wrote about and linked to their articles on my other blog - you can read here. The Hollywood Reporter really covered a lot and did it well, which is terrific to see. 

I welcome Hollywood with open arms, and just the other day, I sent a Welcome Wagon Open Letter to one of our newest residents. Do take a look if you are visiting Palm Springs, it's a nice little guide to dining and drinking in Palm Springs old school style.

Now, onto more pressing matters:

My Coachella Action Adventure Set came in and it only has a wristband and a paper snail with directions to glue glitter to it?

Anyone remember the snail from last year???

Oh, yes. The Snail.

And, yes that is me in my Coachella approved outfit. 

I can't wait for Coachella this year - I think it's going to possibly top last year, which is no easy feat!

No comments:

Post a Comment