The Silver Suitcase Airstream

The Silver Suitcase Airstream

Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Final Countdown

Alf's Window Coverings Installing Gaucho/Sofa

Vintage Keychains from Ocotillo Lodge and Smoketree Inn

First Aid Kit for Kitchen

Vintage 1960's Sconces from Rejuvenation
Well, the final hours are here before the big reveal party- Alf came and installed the gaucho sleeper sofa that was reupholstered in the same green Sunbrella fabric as the wall panels.  I had forgotten what it looked like as he pulled it out at the end of May- it's just been sitting and couldn't be installed until after Flooring Innovations had installed the Chilewich Flooring.  I have added a few more items- a vintage TWA airliner first-air kit that I've filled with tiny airline bottles of vodka.    I picked up the vintage Palm Springs Hotel key fobs- the Ocotillo Lodge (I sold three units there last year- remember, I'm a real estate agent) will be my new keychain.  I love that font for the old Lodge.  The sconces from Rejuvenation Lighting and House Parts are the vintage ones, but Miguel at Ala Mod in Palm Springs rewired them so the cord can hang free for surface mounting in the Airstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment