The Silver Suitcase Airstream

The Silver Suitcase Airstream

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Lyons Grill: Steak, Well Done

I love leftovers.  Especially from Lyon's English Grill in Palm Springs.  They've been in business since 1945, with the same owner, David Lyons there practically every night.  David turns 100 in April- and is the brother of 40s-50s Hollywood luminary Arthur Lyons.   I think this restaurant may be my favorite in Palm Springs.  The cocktails come with a bucket of backup beverage, the steaks are incredible, the servers are fun (great career waiters), and the musical entertainment ranges from delightful to somewhat of a parody of what you'd expect to hear in an old Palm Springs haunt.  I'm planning on having my birthday party here in January- will you be there?  I am just now enjoying my leftover Beef Wellington at The Silver Suitcase.


No comments:

Post a Comment