The Silver Suitcase Airstream

The Silver Suitcase Airstream

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Had to Start Somewhere

Talking to my Mother, she reminded me of one particular road trip out of the many that our family took every summer.

I remember this trip well - me and my childhood BFF on a road trip from Ohio to San Diego.


I personally love the SIX PACK of RC Cola in the background. (Thinking about two young boys sugared out on a road trip? That's just setting yourself up-wowza.)

So Mom, Happy Mother's Day, and thanks for all the road trips - particularly this one where I saw and fell in love with my first Airstream that was parked one spot over from us.

It was love at first site.

For the rest of the trip all I could think about was:  When I grow up, I'm going to get my own Airstream...

No comments:

Post a Comment