The Silver Suitcase Airstream

The Silver Suitcase Airstream

Friday, August 9, 2013

Christmas In July




The boxes piled up while I was visiting my friends in British Columbia.  I was very busy buying buying buying everything I could think of for my Palm Springs Airstream on ebay, and now Liz has introduced me to the dark side of Etsy.

I ordered a knockoff tulip chair for my dinette table.  The table can be seen behind it; it folds neatly away into the wall under a ledge; and I couldn't resist this tiny late 1960's Sony black-and-white TV that will come in handy for me cutting down on TV watching.  Next to it is an Italian stash jar by Tackett that were marketed through Esquire magazine in the early 1960's- as a place to put condoms!

My first-ever Etsy purchase is this gold-toned 1960's pendant light that came from London, England.  It will be great hanging over the dinette table- on a hook, so I can take it down when not playing cards or eating at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment