The Silver Suitcase Airstream

The Silver Suitcase Airstream

Friday, August 9, 2013

Everything and the Kitchen Sink!

The kitchen is starting to come together.  I took out the original range that was black and Krylon'ed the Hell out of it in front of my space- not entirely happy with the result, but it looks better than it did.  The original oak tambor-door spice rack above the range came out- was too gross to clean up well.  It is replaced with a magnetic spice container that ties in nicely with the aluminum exterior.  The spoon collection is a tongue-in-cheek fun thing that I picked up in Canada a few weeks ago at a flea market.  The sink isn't attached yet, and neither is the faucet, but who cares, I don't have water yet!  I love the little folding counter space at the end of the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment