The Silver Suitcase Airstream

The Silver Suitcase Airstream

Friday, August 9, 2013

Green Machine


The countertop selection has happened.  I chose a green Italian-produced laminate with a high-gloss finish.  It's part of the Palm Springs-inspired color palette:  Blue Skies, Green Grass, and some brown sand...

I sure hope it looks as chic installed as it does in the sample from Modern Home.   Jacob, my cabinet guy, thinks I am buts for choosing this color.  I've had a few friends try to talk me into doing white. 

The blue striped awnings, which I keep getting compliments on, are the original Zip Dee-produced ones that came new with the trailer in 1988.  They look wonderful unfurled.  I need to find the original Zip Dee lawn chairs in matching fabric that fit into a cool compartment behind the oven/range.  There are a lot of clever storage tricks and cabinets in this rig!

No comments:

Post a Comment